Please know that we are implementing COVID-19 precautions and recommendations for our students. We will follow any local mandates regarding masks indoors and or outdoors.
THESE ARE STEPS WE ARE TAKING TO PRESENT COURSES
• Hand sanitizer will be utilized between each person’s application of techniques on the horse
• Your instructor will diligently disinfect their hands during the course
• We ask that you wash your hands in accordance with guidelines prior to arriving, after breaks, before leaving the classroom, after sneezing, coughing or touching your face and before and after working on horses
• We ask that you bring a face mask and wear it when we are working with the horses if this mandate is still in place. (We will have extras)
• While we will have hand sanitizer onsite, we ask that you bring a personal size container that can be with you and easily accessed at all times.
• If spacing is still required, we ask that you remain at least 6 feet away from everyone always.
AGAIN; MOST IMPORTANTLY
• If you have been exposed to COVID-19 within 14 days of the course or you feel ill prior to the course, DO NOT COME TO CLASS. We will reschedule you in a future course